• Any item returned to us must be received within 14 days of delivery, and in the original unworn condition
• Costs of shipping any goods eligible for return or exchange are to be met by the customer. We advise customers to obtain a Certificate of Posting
• WITHOUT additional print or embroidery may be returned for; exchange, credit or refund of the full purchase price paid, upon examination by us
• Refunds can ONLY be given using the same method of payment as at the point of sale
• Garments customised or personalised in any way, including club designs, are classified as CUSTOM ITEMS and as such CANNOT be returned. EXCEPT where there is a quality issue (i.e. faulty or damaged goods)
• Customers are strongly advised to contact us with any query or question regarding sizing & suitability of garments PRIOR to ordering any CUSTOM items
• Custom items which are the wrong size cannot be exchanged unless under exceptional circumstances agreed with the supplier
• If you have a query regarding a fault with any item purchased, in the first instance please contact us to discuss the matter. We will usually accept return of items for free replacement. The cost of shipping will be refunded to the customer upon resolution of the issue. We advise customers to obtain a Certificate of Posting
• Please contact us directly on 01600 710459, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further assistance regarding your order.
Your statutory rights are not affected.